• Willkommen auf PE-Community.eu! Bitte melde Dich an oder registriere Dich um alle Inhalte sehen und aktiv am Forum teilnehmen zu können. Die Mitgliedschaft auf PE-Community.eu ist natürlich kostenlos!
  • Die PEC-Wissensdatenbank ist eine ständig aktualisierte und erweiterte Artikelsammlung zum PE-Training, seiner Hintergründe und des Themas Sexualität an sich. Sie liefert dir Details zu Übungen und Trainingssystemen, anatomische Informationen, allgemeine Begriffserläuterungen und vieles mehr!
  • Du bist auf der Suche nach Erfahrungsberichten über das PE-Training? Dann klick einfach hier und stöbere in unserem Bereich für Trainingsberichte! Dort findest du eine Fülle von Logbüchern und Erfahrungen von aktiven PE'lern der Community.

Hallo from the USA (1 Betrachter)

9x6ucnyc

PEC-Neuling
Themen
Reaktionen
BPEL
22,9 cm
EG (Base)
15,8 cm
EG (Mid)
15,5 cm
EG (Top)
15,5 cm
Hallo zusammen, ich spreche Englisch und benutze einen Übersetzer, also verzeiht mir meine schlechte Grammatik. 40-jähriger schwarzer Mann mit Wohnsitz in den USA, der sich seit langem intensiv mit der Penisgröße beschäftigt, meiner und anderen.

Ich habe seit meiner frühen Teenagerzeit viel masturbiert und glaube, dass ich ziemlich viel Jelqing gemacht habe, weil ich von Natur aus einen festen Griff verwendet habe. Der Beweis für mich selbst, dass das funktioniert hat, ist, dass mein Penisumfang im Alter von 18 auf 21 gewachsen ist. Ich habe bei meinem maximalen Blutdruck 9 x 6,25 Zoll, gemessen entlang der Oberseite.

Mir wurde diese Seite als eines der besten PE-Foren vorgeschlagen und ich habe mich angemeldet, um zu sehen, welche neuen Informationen ich in Bezug auf Erektionsqualität, Eichelgröße und Hornhautkammvergrößerung sowie dauerhaftes Zurückziehen der Vorhaut („auto-circumcision / autocircumcision“) erfahren kann. und mögliche gelegentliche Vergrößerungsübungen, die wenig bis gar keine Werkzeuge oder Zeitaufwand erfordern.

Ich habe eine Menge Bilder in meinem LPSG-Profil und kann vielleicht im Laufe der Zeit einige davon hierher verschieben. Ich freue mich darauf, hier neue Kontakte zu knüpfen.

I've masturbated a ton since my early teens and believe that I was pretty much jelqing due to how I naturally used a tight grip. The proof to myself that this ended up working is that my penis girth grew from the age of 18 up through 21. I'm 9 x 6.25 inches at my max, BP measured along the top.

I saw this site suggested as one of the best PE forums and have joined to see what new information I can learn in terms of erection quality, glans size and cornonal ridge increase, and permanent foreskin retraction ("auto-circumcision / autocircumcision"), and potential casual enlargement exercises that require little to no tools or time commitment.

I have a ton of pics in my LPSG profile, and perhaps can eventually move some of them here over time. Looking forward to meeting new contacts here.

Hey,♥️welcome in this forum.You have a big cock,wowww 😱🔥👍😅

Welcome,

for your infortmation: Please have in mind to apply to the German rules when you are uploading pictures, links etc.
So no NSFW stuff to make it short. Pictures with a flaccid dick for example are ok but thats it.

Have fun and if you should have any questions, don't hesitate to ask

Welcome,

for your infortmation: Please have in mind to apply to the German rules when you are uploading pictures, links etc.
So no NSFW stuff to make it short. Pictures with a flaccid dick for example are ok but thats it.

Have fun and if you should have any questions, don't hesitate to ask
Thank you, I would've potentially unintentionally broken that rule

Do you have any general advice for me? Main goal is to learn from others and make a couple other friends that are into the same penis enhancements that I'm seeking. Are there sub groups, chats that I should start with?

I don't think there is a link i could give you and there would be all the informations you are looking for.
I guess you have to look through the forum to pick up the scattered informations by yourself.

There are no "special" sub groups or chats here.
The forum is accessible to all members. Only picture or video albums are restricted by the members.
But thats something that you will find out in time.

Hey,♥️welcome in this forum.You have a big cock,wowww 😱🔥👍😅
Das habe ich mir auch gedacht als ich das Posting gerade gelesen habe. 😅 Über solche Maße kannst du jedenfalls äußerst stolz sein, 9x6ucnyc! 🙌🏼😃

...I saw this site suggested as one of the best PE forums and have joined to see what new information I can learn in terms of erection quality, glans size and cornonal ridge increase, and permanent foreskin retraction ("auto-circumcision / autocircumcision"), and potential casual enlargement exercises that require little to no tools or time commitment....
Well as far as i know (or as one of the members here once said) there is a major difference between american and european or german pe techniques. Americans tend to rely more on gadgets because the risk of injuries might be lower than the techniques wihtout gadgets. But many users in this forum do use both techniques like jelqing or stretching with the own hands and pumping with a gadget. i guess everyone has to try for himself and decide which technique or combination suits one best.
Oh and don't you worry because of the grammar. Mine is by far worst ;) Most of the users are really relaxed with grammer in general no matter what language they/we use.

Ah yes and of course: Welcome!